STATE OF MICHIGAN
NOTICE OF HEARING
CASE NO. 22-608-CH
Court address Law and Courts Building, 60296 M-62, Cassopolis, MI 49031
Court telephone no. (269)445-4416
Melissa Ann Greenfield
Nathan A. Barnes (P80513)
MAY OBERFELL LORBER
4100 Edison Lakes Parkway, Ste. 100
Mishawaka, IN 46545; 574-243-4100
v Grady Allen Greenfield, et al
Motion title: Plaintiff’s Default Request and Entry
Moving party: Melissa Ann Greenfield
This matter has been placed on the motion calendar for:
Judge Honorable Carol M. Bealor
Bar no. P57068
Hearing location Via Zoom-See Instructions attached.
If you require special accommodations to use the court because of disabilities, please contact the court immediately to make arrangements.
Plaintiff’s Default Request and Entry
03/06/233 /s/Nathan A. Barnes
I certify that on this date I served a copy of this notice of hearing and motion on the parties or their attorneys by first-class mail addressed to their last-known addresses as defined by MCR 2.107
03/06/23 /s/Nathan A. Barnes
ZOOM HEARING INSTRUCTIONS (CIVIL)
22-608-CH: MELISSA GREENFIELD V RANDY GREENFIELD, ET AL
MONDAY, APRIL 3, 2023,
AT 11:00 AM
HEARING RE: DEFAULT REQUEST AND ENTRY
Court Rules and Policies
1. You must dress and act appropriately - just as if you were in-person in Court.
2. You must use a private and quiet room that will be free of interruptions.
3. Witnesses must join the hearing from a separate location for sequestration.
4. During the hearing, you may not record the hearing or take photographs.
5. The Court has the discretion to stop the Zoom hearing and reschedule the matter for an in-person hearing, if necessary.
6. The Judge has the same authority over the proceeding and the participants - just as if the hearing was in-person.
7. Prior to all hearings, firms should email Valerie Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org
to provide the name(s) of the attorney(s) appearing.
Technical Responsibilities of Participants
1. The Court does not provide technical assistance.
2. Test your device and network before the scheduled hearing because the Court does not provide time during the hearing to troubleshoot technical problems. Directions to test your speaker/microphone and video can be found at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/categories/201137166-Audio-and-Video
3. If you have technical problems with your equipment or want more information about
Zoom, review their training and support materials at their website:https://support.zoom.us/he/en-us
4. Remote participants should use a good LAN, Wi-Fi, or substantial LTE connection to ensure a quality call.
Note: Use of a mobile device may incur cellular carrier charges which are the responsibility of the remote participant.
Dowagiac Daily News:
Mar. 18 and 25, 2023